Please Read The Policies ~ Thank You
1) No Sensual or Sexual Massage Therapy Services is offered. It is ILLEGAL and Strictly NOT Tolerated!
2) Minors - can be serviced for therapeutic and medical conditions. An adult is required to be in the therapy
room during the minor's massage therapy session. NO Exceptions to this law!
3) Massage therapists do not diagnose any medical condition, illness, injury, or disease. Massage Therapy is not a
substitute for your primary care. It is a complement to your primary care services. Depending on your medical
condition a Physician's Permission to service you may be required.
4) Scheduling & Payment for services - Full payment is required at the time of booking your appointment online or
through phone registration to confirm all appointments.
5) Insurance - your Health Insurance Company may cover massage therapy services, if the massage therapy
service is medically necessary and prescribed by a physician. Your insurance company will be called to verify
coverage - If the insurance company do not cover medically necessary massage therapy - it is out of pocket cost to
you at a discounted rate.
6) Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Savings Accounts are accepted for medical massage therapy services,
however, check with your health insurance plan.
7) Automobile Accidents - If you are involved in an automobile accident, your automobile insurance may cover your
medically necessary massage therapy services due to your injuries that resulted from the automobile accident.
Your Automobile Insurance company will be called to verify coverage for services. If the Automobile insurance
company do not cover for your massage therapy services - it is out of pocket cost to you at a discounted rate.
8) Cancellation & Late Policy - When you schedule and book an appointment, this is time reserved for you. It is
required you give a 24 hour cancellation notice when cancelling your appointment. If a (24) hour notice is not
given - you will be charged the full amount of your services from your debit/credit card. On your next appointment
that you schedule you will be required to pay in advance at the time of booking your appointment. The payment
for the appointment is NOT Transferable to a future appointment date or to another person. This cancellation
policy applies to NO SHOWS... NO SHOWS is Missed Appointments. If you arrive late for your appointment - your
massage session will be for the time reserved. NO Additional Time will be given due to your late arrival. Please
arrive (10) minutes early prior to your scheduled appointment start time - so your reserved time will start on time
9) Spa Packages is a combination of services that are a complement in services and more affordable to you. When
you initially purchase a spa package you will pay the new customer's rate. If you decide to return for a second and
additional future services you have the option of paying the standard rate or register as VIP Client. VIP clients are
serviced on a monthly basis and Free services after every 5th service. VIP clients are invited to VIP Spa & Network Day
1) Keep in mind the spa package you purchase through Social Media Discount Companies is at deep discounted rates
and not the standard rates. You are receiving more services for the price of one service. The Spa Packages we offer
is put in place to make our services more affordable to you. If you arrive late for your appointment or your services are
started late due to your late arrival, your services will still end at the scheduled reserved time. No additional time will be
given. Therefore, arrive 5 minutes early to complete your intake form/s.
2) The services you purchase through Social Media Discount Companies is for Swedish Massage or Skin Care
Services ONLY, depending on the voucher you purchased. If you need or require any type of Therapeutic or Medical
Massage Therapy services - It is not included in your spa package or voucher services that you purchased. Medical or
Therapeutic massage therapy services is target or condition specific and it is an additional charge. Deep Tissue
Massage Therapy Services or Couples Massage Services is not offered through Voucher companies.
3) Instead of shopping and looking for another deal on the services you purchased and received, we welcome you to
become a VIP Client and start receiving VIP services and perks. Register for the VIP membership before you leave your
The definition of gratuity is a sum of money given to someone who provides service or a favor as a way to show
graciousness or thankfulness. A gratuity is a tip that's given by a customer in exchange for services.
Massage Therapy ~ Skin Care ~ Hair Care are all in the Service Industry.
Gratuity is based on the standard cost of services ~ not on the cost of the discount or specials
Appropriate Gratuity for Massage Therapists ~ Skin Care Specialists ~ Hair Specialist
1) If you paid for full services without a discount, special, or voucher ~ the appropriate gratuity for
services is $10.00 - $15.00
2) If you receive a discount, special, or have a voucher for services. You are receiving a 50% - 70% discount off the
standard rate of services ~ the appropriate gratuity for services is $15.00 - $20.00, starting at the minimum of $15.00
Be Mindful to your Provider that has given you 100% of their expertise to render the services you paid for,
tipping is a way of saying "Thank You - I appreciate your Complete Attention to my needs."
|All services is required to be paid at time of booking appointment by phone or online